Sunday, November 7, 2010

Oh my dear blog ..

Well well.. left unattended, not updated .. pity my dear blog :D.. wokie just would like to update a little..

Life been very busy.. but my FB status will still get updated frequently :D, cos it took just abt a minute to update the status.. but as for my blog.. hmm .. gotta do some thinking of what to be put in the blog :D.. and I'm still thinking now .. :P.

Today.. well actually was yesterday .. as time now showing 12.28am ..accidentally spilled HOT oil onto my toes.. well not really spilled actually.. a big drop of HOT oil. Not too sure how it happened, may be while transfering the oil to the pot after frying the fish.. the only thing that i knew was.. it's HOT!!! but of cos I didn't cry like a baby lar.. :P.. Tahan only lar..

hmm.. what else ya? .. oh.. will be outstation again .. definitely will gonna miss home but.. work commitment .. a little stress now, as there're lot more to do.. am crossing fingers that it can complete by that time.. crossing , crossing, crossing.. :D

Ok think.. that's for now :)

7 comments:

CathJ said...

auchhhhhhh.... hot oil??? aduiiii....terpaksa lah pakai selipar
p ofis ni.. ;-p

Mrs Graig_Kenny said...

holla ^_^ first time here dr tmpt si Just ^_^

Evelyn Laiyap said...

Cath: Inda jg bah.. that bad.. think masi lagi bulih pakai kasut.. nasib bukan jenis yg ada air tu.. mmm.. kalau tu.. confirm la selipar..

Mrs Graig Kenny: Hello bah.. Thank you and welcome to my blog :)

minsulod said...

alala sis...be careful kio..

kevin21 said...

Newport Cigarettes

Cheap Newports

Newports

Cheap Newport Cigarettes

Cheapnewportssupplier.com

Newports

Discount Newport Cigarettes

Newports Cigarettes

Cheap Newport Cartons

Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online

Wholesale Newport Cigarettes

Www.cheapnewportssupplier.com

Wholesale Newports

Newport Cigarettes Website

Marlboro

Dunhill Cigarettes

Cheap Newports Online

Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online

Discount Newports

JohnOliver said...

It's quite hard to find a good site. And I think I am lucky enough to have come here. The posts are doing great and full of good insights. I would be glad to keep on coming back here to check for a new update.

Brain Dumps

JohnOliver said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Real Exams

 
Template by suckmylolly.com