Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Friday
-------
- Was late to office, cos gotta collect ma Kiddos 'Report card' :D
- Results?! not so important for me as.. c'mon Kindy..I don't expect much .. Janji they learn, play and make friends and they're happy ^_^..
- Neway.. Phoebe did quite well got 2x100%.. wakaka :D
- Shawn no exam (nursery).. but got progress report oso la... needs lotsa practice for his writing skill. This was known to us as he was born with minor defect (motor).. but teacher oso said.. he's kinda lazy lately .. alamak! hehe holiday mood


- Colleague went for Cadbury warehouse sale!! so I tumpang beli.. got this for myself .. It cost only RM20.. it's cheap!! btw.. 1 large bar already inside ma tummy :D



Saturday
--------
- Watching cartoon with ma kiddos 8.00-10.00am
- Fried Bee Hoon for breakie.. btw ma kiddo not a fan of Bee Hoon :D .. Phoebe said I want Mien not this one.. but she telan anyway :D
- 11.30am.. Lunch preparation. Shannelle was kinda manja.. asyik wanna dukung.. So I cooked 1 dish only :D.
- Called up ma colleague.. asked her to buy more choc for me .. hehehehe
- Suppose to go back to Melaka after lunch.. but as it rains heavily.. we left around4pm.. Still after lunch tho' :D
- Reached Melaka around 7, lucky still in time for the relative's wedding. Wasn't able to attend d wedding cos Shannelle was having fever. So me & MIL maid babysit anak2 :D

Sunday
-------
- Morning went out for breakie with hubby..
- Afternoon was kinda sad.. ma kiddos were crying.. ma heart ache seeing them like that.. so brought them out .. and they're happy ^_^.. and I'm happy too.. don't worry Mummy & Daddy love you all so much!!
- Late afternoon balik rumah..
- Can't wait for X'mas dy.. ma kiddos surely gonna have so much fun in KK 100% guarantee :D.. Yes!! I'm going back!! Yippie!!!

That's all folks ! (think I'm bit sot dy! :D.. can't wait for X'mas!!)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com